TruGreen are one of six brands owned by ServiceMaster. Being one of six brands as part of a world-renowned franchise is beneficial for many reasons and one being that we’re able to offer centralised support to all of our brands. But why is this a good thing?
- Greater learnings – Having the six brands, all supported centrally allows us to learn faster and utilise our learnings to make swift improvements. This is essential in learning about the brands and identifying trends with customers, the market and the wider business environment
- High quality support – Being one large support system, we are truly able to ensure it is of the highest quality as we have the greatest control over it. Our organisational structure ensures that all departments are efficient in providing the best support to our franchisees and their customers
- Increased focus – Having inter-departments inside a central support system allows us to maintain high levels of focus. This is because every department has clear objectives and a responsibility for the results
- Reduced costs – Having a centralised support system allows us to keep our franchise fees lower than if we had support systems in place for all six brands. Instead we’re able to share effectively, keeping costs low and results high
- Improved communication – As we’re all in the same building (or contact system when working from home), we’re able to communicate more effectively inter-brand, to take, relay and respond to communication quickly and effectively
We offer centralised support in call handling, Human Resources, information technology, marketing, operations and purchasing. Our expertise are shared with you.
If you’d like to benefit from our centralised support structure, contact us today to discuss our available opportunities on 0116 275 9005 / firstname.lastname@example.org