We have an established lawn care business for sale in Chippenham.
This Chippenham TruGreen business was established in May 2004. This is a Lawncare franchise which is owned and operated under licence from the Franchisor ServiceMaster Limited, under the brand name of TruGreen Professional Lawncare.
The business is licensed to provide professional Lawncare services to residential and smaller commercial customers within a defined territory (Chippenham) which has approximately 145,000 households, providing a great opportunity for an energetic and focussed owner to build a large and substantial business. The area is capable of growing a substantial customers base developing the business into a multi-van operation, with the potential of each van generating turnover in the region of £60,000 plus. For an ambitious owner the opportunity is there to use the stable customer base that is currently served and implement a marketing programme to further increase sales.
This business currently has in the region of 160 regular residential customers. The majority of these customers are on yearly agreements, with a programme of 4-5 treatments per annum.
The focus of the business is on the residential market, and the business can be further developed by providing lawn care and gardening services to small commercial businesses within the territory.
This business is presently a one man/one van operation and does not currently have any employees
Facilities, Property & Location
This business is run from home with a domestic garage used for stock and machinery. The Business can be re-located anywhere within the franchised territories.
Reason for Sale
This is a well-run and operated business and the main reason for the present franchisee looking for a sale, is that having reached retirement age, he wishes to spend more time on other interests while looking for a return on his original investment.
Sale to include:
- The machinery and equipment that is included in this sale are;
- Scarifier unit
- Knapsack sprayer
- Fertiliser spreader
- Peugeot Expert Van – 60K miles on the cloc
- The transfer of the franchise licence, a new 5 year term will be granted. At the end of the term it is renewable at no additional cost (subject to the terms and conditions of the franchise agreement)
- Transfer of customer database, both active and lapsed.
- Two week training before commencement of trading provided by the Franchisor covering all aspects of operating the business.
- On-going support, help and advice from the Brand Operations Manager and other departments from within the Franchise support Centre, including marketing, accountancy and IT departments
- Access to training courses provided by ServiceMaster Limited.
- Marketing support and assistance from ServiceMaster Limited.
- Access to Operations manual, marketing material, H&S information and documentation.
- Access to on-line shop for bespoke products, equipment and uniforms.
- Access to an Employers helpline
- Web page on www.trugreen.co.uk
- Benefits of cross selling and joint marketing programmes through the ServiceMaster Family of Brands
The lawn care industry is huge. With 26.4 million households in the UK and approximately 90% of them with gardens, coupled with the potential in the commercial lawn care market, it’s an industry very much worth being a part of. For further details on this sale, please download and complete the Non Disclosure Form and contact us.
We look forward to hearing from you.