According to the last undertaken British Franchise Association survey in 2018, almost 20% of franchise units are owned by individuals under the age of 30.
This statistic goes to show that that age doesn’t stop entrepreneurs from achieving their dreams. This can be put down to more individuals looking to business ownership rather than employment to achieve their career goals.
It’s refreshing to see younger individuals trusting the franchise model, particularly for their first step in to entrepreneurship.
Here are some reasons why under 30’s have chosen to join our franchise:
- Support received by franchisor and franchise network
- Quicker learning experience because it is all set out
- Less mistakes to be made because it’s a proven model (lower risk)
- Some of the hard work is removed (brand already established, systems in place)
- Structure is in place (franchise terms), but the possibilities are endless
Age has no bearing on whether you are awarded a franchise or not. Suitability is assessed on your ability to operate the business effectively. We are looking for motivated, driven individuals who are keen to succeed in business, regardless of their age.
Experience is not necessary to join our franchise so it makes for a great entry level in to business for those with fewer years’ experience in business under their belt.
For an introductory chat, contact our franchise recruitment team today at firstname.lastname@example.org